Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fundraiser Results...

Sorry I am just now posting the results from the Beef O'Brady's fundraiser. (Can't imagine what's keeping me so busy these days.) The event raised $421.53 for our attorney's new orphanage! I am going to be meeting with the owner of the restaurant this week to discuss making the last Wednesday and Thursday of every month Guatemala Days. He suggested the idea and we are going to meet and work out all the details.

Here's who this money will be helping -- the first three children who are living at the home -- David, Luis, and Stephanie.



To read more about God Bless the Children click here.

2 comments:

Becca said...

What fabulous news! Love the cuties. I hope you guys are able to work some sleep in!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Gail said...

Who was your attorney? A couple from my attorney's office (I think) are opening an orphanage.
Gail