Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Few Quick Pictures

Every day I plan on taking a ton of pictures of Leah since she is only going to be this tiny for a little while and every night I wonder how the day got away from me. My friend Candy is a photographer and I just need to call her up and plan a day for her to come over. I'm sure she would take gorgeous pictures, so I'm not sure why I haven't already called her.

This evening I sat down to write thank-you notes. I am awful at writing thank you notes. I have the best intentions of writing them, but sometimes procastinate a little too long. Then I think it has been too long since the gift has been given to even send a card so I don't end up sending one. I am really trying to be better at this. So as I was writing away, I asked Robby to drop off the ones in our subdivision. He decided to hook up the trailor to the back of a bike and take Cohen along for a ride. Cohen absolutely LOVED the ride!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I know I keep saying the same thing on every one of my comments, but Leah is so cute, and she looks like she is getting so big :)I bet she is not spoiled at all!! Hope all is well with you guys, stay blessed!!

Lisa and Madeline said...

OMG, she is already changed so much! I am so glad you have this blog so I can see her. I miss you and everyone so much and hope to see you and the kids soon. Please remember I think about you very often and check here daily to see new pictures.

OMG, Cohen looked so happy in the bike trailor. Goodness, I would probably have fun myself if someone pulled me too LOL.

I am so happy for you, Robby, and Cohen this year. You are so blessed and God sure has blessed you with wonderful children. I have prayed at church for you many times and I know prayers were answered.

God Bless your family:)
Lisa
PS-thanks to you I am a blogger freak now and have met many, many wonderful people here, some local and some as far away as MN & CA.

Hadassah said...

how cute!!! i am sure both my boys would love that thing! leah is so precious! thanks for posting. we are off in a week to the U.S. Yeah!
amy for all

Anonymous said...

Leah is so pretty and Cohen is getting so grown up! I love his little green Crocs!

candy said...

i'm finally home from camp! let's try to get together this week -- although you're doing a great job yourself with those pictures. she's beautiful! and cohen does look way happy on the back of that bike.

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!!

Robyn

Becca said...

Thank you for posting pics of Leah!! And Cohen looks like he is having a blast with Daddy and his bike ride!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca