Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Robby!

When I was in my early twenties, my close friends Spears and Amanda and I were out shopping one day. We stopped in this card and party store where we were digging through the clearance bin full of birthday balloons. I remember saying, "See if you can find some for a 27th birhtday," to which Spears replied, "27! Who do we know that is turning 27!" (Robby of course turned 27 that year.) Like that was the most ancient age and we couldn't possibly KNOW a 27-year-old.

Now every year I like to tease Robby. "32! Am I old enough to be married to someone turning 32!"

Edited to add: Click here to see Robby on Rocksport's new webpage.

6 comments:

Hollie said...

I love that video! I think we are still young. I know I haven't aged since we turned 20!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday, Robby!!

(and don't get me started on the age thing - Jay turns 38 this year!!!!)

Lisa and Madeline said...

Great Pictures. It looks like both of you are always having so much fun. I would love to be 27 again.... Happy Birthday Robby.

The Davis Family said...

Happy Birthday Robby!!!!

Hunter said...

oh to be 32 again!! those days are far gone for us!! taylor is keeping us young though!! hope robby had a great day!!

Becca said...

My dear husband just turned 37 ~ I tease him about robbing the cradle b/c I'm still 31. Yup, he married one of his friend's baby sisters ~ poor thing still hasn't lived that down!

Happy Birthday, Robby!

Becca