Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Monday, January 07, 2008

A Day in the Life of Cohen...

My favorite days are the ones when Mommy wears sweatpants and a ponytail. That's when I know we are staying home and playing all day.

I like to start off my day playing with my Handy Manny tools. They are not noisy like some of my toys... maybe that's why Mommy always suggests those first thing in the morning when she is still waking up.


Then I check out what's in my piggy bank. I mostly just like to dance after I put the coins in.


Sometimes Mommy calls me by my first and middle names -- like when I stand up and rock in my rocking chair.


Next it is time to play with Bailey. She never gets tired of chasing the ball and bringing it back to me when I throw it. We are such big buddies!


When it is warm enough, Mommy takes me outside to swing. I love to swing high and I get the biggest smile on my face when the breeze blows my hair.


Thanks for stopping by my crib!

8 comments:

Kim said...

That smile is just amazing!!! So cute!!!

Lisa and Madeline said...

Adorable as ever. He's growing so fast. Talk to you soon I hope!

Hollie said...

Lori--he is just so cute! I love the pic in the swing. Those are my favorite days too!

Becca said...

He is too adorable! And getting so big!

Becca
Momma to Ella

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Those days are my very favorite, too! He's so cute...

candy said...

he looks like a little man! cute pictures. we need to get together again. (and maybe invite our husbands this time!)

Alleen said...

That look on his face in the chair is definitely one of being up to no good!!!

Gail said...

Very cute!!
Gail