Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Mr. Independent

Cohen is a man on the move and is really enjoying his freedom now that he can crawl. Yesterday I followed him around with the camera just to document a few of his new favorite places...

Hiding behind the rocking chair


Playing with the door stop


Patting the rocking chair and making it move


Hanging out with Bailey


Speaking of Boo and Bailey, we have two dogs for sale as of today... After several days of short naps (because of a little cold) Cohen finally settled down for a good nap this morning. What should have been half-way through his nap, Boo (our lovely Maltese) spots something interesting outside and starts barking. Bailey joins in and of course Cohen wakes up and is no longer interested in napping. What am I going to do with those dogs?

11 comments:

Bekah said...

Precious Cohen. He is so so so so adorable. So awesome to see him at home. I have a dog for sale too. I used to love her until my son came along and now everyday when she barks and wakes him up or scares him into tears, I just want to let her loose in the neighborhood!

Gail said...

Cohen is so cute!! Oh what will he be getting into now?
Have fun!
Gail

Kim said...

Alex was such a sound sleeper that our dog barking never woke him up. I was very lucky. Unfortunately, we had to put Buddy to sleep at the beginning of June, so we don't have any dogs right now. I know that sometimes I put Buddy in the basement if I really needed Alex to sleep and I didn't want to chance it.

See you Saturday!!!

The Davis Family said...

Lori, He really is getting cuter by the day (and I didn't think he could get much cuter). It makes my heart so happy to pics of him at home. I need to love on him soon:)

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

How fun! I loved those crawling, exploring times! You can add Tigger to your "for sale" ad... He's always woofing at birds! Luckily, he hardly ever wakes Caroline up now. I guess she just eventually got used to him clicking around on the hardwood and woofing.

The Carrs said...

My advice, buy a sound machine at Bed Bath and Beyond and turn it on "white noise." Not sure if it can drown out little doggies, but it's worth a try.

Kerry said...

He's precious. Door stops were a big hit at our house too!

Alleen said...

I love that pic of Cohen and Bailey!! Our problem is the neighbor's dog. Always picks naptime to bark. Makes me INSANE.

Hollie said...

These pictures are so cute! You can really tell he likes exploring!

Lisa and Madeline said...

Adorable as always. He sure is an explorer and looks likehes having a ball doing it.
Your dogs are too cute- I'm sure he'll get used to the noise. It will be good he has dogs around- my girl is terrified of all dogs, no matter the size.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Bekah said...

Hi Lori, Beth Moore is amazing and definitely anointed to speak truth. She is such a good teacher. If you can get a hold of some of her bible studies with the videos, they are incredible. I have done four of her bible studies but there are tons more than that and they are all amazing. As far as books go, I have only read "Praying God's Word" and then another book of hers that is just a collection of her poetry. My sister-in-law is reading "Get Out of the Pit" right now and she said it is really, really good so I think I will be reading that soon. Hope that helps!