Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Lazy Day at Home

Cohen and I had a much-needed lazy day at home today. We stayed in our pajamas until after lunch and enjoyed a nice, quiet day together.





I am getting back in the habit of taking pictures since I slacked off after getting home. Here are a few cute ones from the past couple days...




I love this one. I was so proud of myself for making homemade baby food and look at the response I got. He gagged, made faces, and literally pushed my hand away from him when I tried to feed him more. Turns out he likes "real" food. He can eat the green beans off of my plate for days!

10 comments:

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Those sweet, slow days are my very favorites! And things always taste better off Mommy's plate!

Andrea said...

K. makes those same faces, although it's mostly when the food is too cold. Oh, and when he's done with the prunes :) Super cute pictures! K. stayed in his PJ's ALL day today-he needed a lazy day, too :)

Alleen said...

HAHAHAHAHHA!!! Love that last pic. Figures they don't like what we put time into. Gabriella's favorite food in the world is green beans too! She eats better than we do, that's for sure.

Thanks for the new pics!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Crazy Life said...

A lazy day sure does sound nice!!

Gail said...

He seems to be adjusting very well. The pictures are all adorable.
Gail

jajbs said...

He gets cuter and cuter with each day! I LOVE the pictures of the prunes!


Enjoy MANY more lazy days... they really do fly by FAST!!!


Amanda

The Carrs said...

They always let you know if they don't like something that's for sure!

Kim said...

Most days that I'm off work, Alex never gets dressed. :) We do a lot of diaper running around. :) He seems to like it, and it cuts down on laundry. (I know - I'm a bad mamma!)

If you ever want a non-lazy day, let me know. We can get the boys together.

Jo said...

That's seriously a gorgeous baby! Congratulations!!

candy said...

those pictures are great! once the weather cools off we should get together for lunch and then swing by a park and i'll bring my camera. you need pictures with you in them too!!!