Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Saturday, September 15, 2007

One month...

One month ago today we brought Cohen home. What better way to celebrate than to meet other families with children from Guatemala at the zoo! We had such a great time meeting new people and seeing all the beautiful children. Kim, Jay, and Alex were there as well as Sarah and Sophie Bug. Hopefully they took some pictures because I think I was so busy talking that I didn't get any pictures of the kids together! I did take a few pictures of Cohen's first trip to the zoo...





Bathtime is one of Cohen's favorite parts of the day. He loves everything about it... except when it is time to get out. Robby came up with a way to keep Cohen happy when bathtime is over -- he wraps him up in a towel and swings him. So much fun!


Cohen has also been proudly sporting his new Virginia Tech jersey -- thank you so much Hunter and Terry! I think he looks adorable in it!



I will end with the many faces of Cohen. This boy cracks me up with his latest trick which we call psycho baby. It is so much fun to see his little personality shine through -- he is quite a little ham!



13 comments:

Kim said...

It was SOOO good to see you guys!!! Cohen is just a doll baby!! We'll get together soon.

Hunter said...

what a cutie!! love the jersey! have figured i need to take 18 mos things for taylor when we finally are able to go!! not sure when pick up will be!! am glad things are going well at home.

love you all!!

hunter

Gail said...

Cohen is adorable. He looks like he is adjusting so well. Must be all the love he is getting.
Gail

Hollie said...

Wow! A month has flown by. He looks so cute in all of the pics. We are planning on taking Spencer to the zoo for the first time next week.Heloved looking at your pics of the animals. Hope to see you soon!

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

What a fun day! I love the pictures - thanks for the update!

Alleen said...

sosososososososo cute!!!!!

mommas1angels said...

Love the psycho face! Jordan can't wait to play with Cohen again. She asked if we could come back today.

Krystal said...

Congrats on being home 1 month!! Cohen is an absolute doll, and I was so glad to see Kim post about you guys b/c I was just on my way to look for you in blogland :) I go to church with Jennifer, and she told me last week that you guys were out here somewhere!!!

Andrea said...

SO cute!! k. has some of the same faces-the "muscles" picture, for example :) Glad you guys had a great time at the zoo!!

Katie said...

I love all of his expressions -- what a silly !!!

Lisa and Madeline said...

Great pictures. Cohen is adorable as ever. Hope you had fun shopping at Gymbooree this weekend. It was nice to finally add you to my list to send Frinds and Family coupons to.

Looks like you had a ball at the zoo. I love the other picture on your blog that has Cohen crawling in the grass and your dog in the backround looking right at hime like, "guess he gets all the attention now!" LOL

Our Crazy Life said...

He's a cutie. I know you are enjoying him.

Sarah said...

It was so fun meeting Cohen in person... he is quite the celebrity!!

Love the swinging after the bath picture! Cohen is adorable! Happy one month home!!

Sarah & Sophie~Bug