Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Look Who's Crawling...



It is amazing to think that a little over two months ago this child was not quite sitting alone. Now look at him! For those of you who don't know, I am a developmental interventionist, which means that I work with children from birth to age three who need a little extra help meeting their developmental milestones. Last night I told Robby I was going to formally assess Cohen just out of curiousity. I knew he was making great progress, I was just curious how he would score... I was happy to report to Robby that Cohen does not qualify for services at this time. :)

We are still busy with doctor's appointments. Today we visited a pediatric infectious disease doctor (which went well) and heard from our pediatrician that all of Cohen's bloodwork from the titers and other tests came back just fine. That is great news because it means that Cohen's immunizations he received in Guatemala "worked" and he will not have to be immunized again.

Better run for now -- Cohen is showing me what parts of our house are not child-proof!

9 comments:

Hollie said...

Now the real fun begins!! Good luck keeping up with him. I am so glad everything is going good and that you got good news from the doctors. I'm glad Cohen pasted your exam! haha

Katie said...

Wow - you have a interesting job !! What a big boy he is crawling !!

Kim said...

Way to go Cohen!!! Have fun now!! Come join us in our gated community. :)

Our Crazy Life said...

Yea for Cohen! Next thing you know he'll be running across that floor!

The Davis Family said...

Way to go Cohen....and get ready mommy. He is going to give you a run for your money now. I am glad that things with his immunizations went well.

The Carrs said...

He looks so proud of himself too! Get our your outlet covers.....

Lisa and Madeline said...

Great news on the medical update. Cohen is sure moving. He is cute as ever. You cracked me up in todays post at the end. Too funny (about the child-proofing) I'm glad he is moving right along. It's so nice knowing your back and safe at home. See you soon.

Sarah said...

How adorable!! I love him talking to you along the way. Can't wait to meet your little guy in person!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Go, Cohen, go!