Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Friday, August 24, 2007

Does anyone still check this blog?

OK, I have totally neglected the blog, but I think we are finally getting settled in at home and I will be able to post once again. Anybody still checking our blog?

With all the excitement of coming home and meeting friends and family, Cohen's schedule has been non-existent. Today was our first day back in somewhat of a routine and Cohen was so happy! He had to be thinking, "Finally, Mom, you remembered that I needed a quiet place to nap!"

We've done so many fun things since we got home -- our friends Bekah and Todd got married, my AOPi girls threw us a surprise baby shower, I took Cohen to his first bunco night...and of course I captured none of this on film! I did manage to break out the camera when Cohen met his cousins for the very first time. He thinks they are just the greatest!






Cohen also got to see where his daddy works. Robby's boss (who is hilarious by the way) sang Cohen a welcome home song and they even brought in a cake and presents. Who knew a bunch of engineers could be so much fun! :)


We even made it to Spanish class this week... We didn't really practice any Spanish, but were glad to see everyone and show Cohen off. Here's Cohen with Cecilia who also happens to be the smartest girl in class.


And, last but not least, our friends Hunter and Terry found out that Taylor is out of PGN and will be coming home soon! We are so happy for you guys!

17 comments:

Kim said...

Yep - still here - and still checking. Glad to hear that Cohen is doing well. Love the pictures!!

Hunter said...

am glad you finally posted something!! have been waiting for updates!! seems like motherhood is keeping you busy!! give cohen a big hug and kiss from us! we miss you guys!

love ya!

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Of course I still check your blog! Glad things are going well and getting settled!

Eric and Kristie said...

We've been following your blog and will continue to....I've been checking in to see new pics of everyone meeting Cohen. I bet you all are having the time of your life... God Bless.
Eric, Kristie, Chloe and Kylie Ernspiker

Eric and Kristie said...

We've been following your blog and will continue to....I've been checking in to see new pics of everyone meeting Cohen. I bet you all are having the time of your life... God Bless.
Eric, Kristie, Chloe and Kylie Ernspiker

Gail said...

I've been checking your blog regularly. So glad you are getting settled in.
Gail

Melinda said...

Yep, still check to see what's happening with that cutie of yours! When you get settled and feel up to it, you have to come visit Liberty one day! We can't wait to meet him!

Julie said...

Glad you're home...been waiting for more pics. We just sent our dossier to our agency to review and translate. Hopefully we'll have a DTC and LID soon. Pray!

LouLou said...

I have been blog stalking! Of course we still check this blog....Are you kidding me??? Keep the pics coming!

The Davis Family said...

Oh yeah I am still checking....I just had my hands on Gordito yesterday and I am still here checking to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Alleen said...

Yep, I've been stalking.. I'm happy to see an update. Boy, you've been busy. Wore me out reading it!!

Natalie said...

I most definitely still check your blog!!! Looks like you guys are doing fantastic. And how darn cute is that that you took Cohen to Bunko!!!

Hollie said...

Oh yea! Definitely still checking your blog! Completely understand why you have been able to post:) I'm glad your getting alittle more settled.

Our Crazy Life said...

Don't worry...we are all still checking your blog religiously. So glad Cohen is getting to meet all of those people that have loved him from afar for so long.

Lisa and Madeline said...

Of course! How can everyone not still check! Cohen is too cute. Im so glad you brought him to Bunco and that Madeline got to keep him entertained. He is so good and so happy. I'm glad you are home and think about how you are all the time. Keep those posts coming!

Mom2abidrew said...

We are still checking. Glad you are getting settled. He is a real doll. Andrew has to read this everyday to check up on you two. I know you hear this many times but when things slow down we would love to kiss those little cheeks. Give us a call. Andrew and I would love to see you both.

Robyn said...

I'm still checking your blog, too. Cohen is soooo adorable!!

Robyn