Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Saturday, June 23, 2007

More pictures!!!!






OK, I am sure I sounded a little stressed in my last post. Things are getting a little easier each day. Here are just a few more pictures of Cohen. He really is the most precious baby! Think I am spoiling him -- I don't have a crib or pack 'n play, so he has been sleeping with me. I love waking up to see him smiling each day!!! He doesn't cry when he wakes up -- just starts kicking his legs. His favorite game is peekaboo. He covers up his entire face with a blanket and laughs and laughs when I under cover him.

Another cute story -- the other day my mom was holding him and said, "Baille! Baille!" (Dance!) He smiled and started dancing! Hoping to get video of that soon -- just adorable!!!

8 comments:

Kim said...

How cute he is!!!! I love that sleeping picture. :) You have to get him dancing on video - I'm sure that is just too precious!!

Faithfully Frugal Mom said...

Cohen is the most beautiful baby!! He looks like such a happy boy.. We can't wait to welcome him home!! We love you guys & are praying for your return home with your son!
Love, Bethany & Jonathan

Bekah said...

I LOVE that bottom picture of him sleeping in his little hammock! So adorable. He is precious!

Andrea said...

SO SO SO CUTE! Love that last little picture, to. He's just such a precious little angel!!

Gail said...

He does look like a sweetie. Glad you are having fun. Spoil him all you want. He's yours!!
Gail

Natalie said...

Lori!!!! Just to show you how behind I am on my blogs...I just realized you were OUT! Oh my gosh...that is a great way to begin your stay in Antigua! Hope things are going well. We (Lou and I) think we might head to Antigua this week...we'll let you know...maybe we can hook up!

Cohen is looking great...what a gorgeous guy!

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

I am so happy for you! He looks like the sweetest little boy. I am so glad you are having such a wonderful time!

Lisa and Madeline said...

I couldn't wait to get to work this morning to see the updates. My computer at home isnt working. I did get an update from Robby at Drews birhtday party, so it was nice to see him and talk about his upcoming trip to come join you, Cohen, and your mom.

He is the cutest thing ever. He always has the best smile on his face. Your always in our thoughts. Enjoy your day!