Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Relaxing in Antigua?

Well, when I imagined being in Antigua I sure thought the days would be slow-paced and lazy. Boy was I wrong! It has been wonderful so far, but we are so much busier than I thought! Maybe after a few more days things will slow down. Cohen has been perfect through all the craziness. He just smiles at me patiently as I make a bottle or try to find a bib. The only time he gets a little impatient is now when we are at an internet cafe trying to show off our latest pictures of him. So my posts will probably be scattered and not make much sense for a while.

Here are a few pictures from this morning. He is wearing one of my favorite outfits (size 12 month -- Hunter) with a shirt that says My Mom Rocks.



7 comments:

Hollie said...

These pictures are so adorable! He looks like he is just have so much fun being with you. The shirt is definitely cute. I hope things slow down for you. You have plenty of time to be busy when you get back!

Bekah said...

You do rock!! And he is precious!!!

Karen D. said...

I totally agree with Bekah's comment!!! I just love that smile!

Lisa and Madeline said...

OH my, he is a DOLL! Do I see my blanket I got him in the background?? I am so happy for you and just knowing he is in your arms makes me so happy. I cant wait to see him in person. I am now counting the days now to see you all home. Let the pinkslip come fast. Thanks for the updates. I look forward to them everyday.

Kim said...

I can't believe how big he is!!! Alex is just now wearing 12 month stuff! I'm sure things will settle down a little bit - you just have to get into a routine/groove.

Hope you get pink soon!!!

Gail said...

What a cutie. Tell him to behave at the internet cafe cause we want to see lots of pictures.
Gail

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

He is so adorable. Love the smile.