Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Great Day!

We had the best time at Hotel Antigua this morning. We met several other adoptive families while enjoying brunch and swimming. Definitely going back next Sunday! My mom got some great pictures of Cohen´s first time in the pool, but of course I forgot to put the camera cord in the diaper bag again. Oops! He loved the water and just splashed and kicked for the longest time.

We found an internet cafe that Cohen seems to enjoy. The deal at this one -- buy one beer and get 15 minutes of free internet! Ha! I did not take advantage of the deal, but you know my crazy mom... Just kidding!

More pictures tomorrow and five more days until Robby comes!!!

6 comments:

Nick and Dawn Meacham said...

Oh my goodness! This is so exciting! Cohen is so adorable...I check your page like twice a day, just to see if there are any more pictures.. haha. Can't wait to see you all together in person! Still prayin for ya!
Love,
Dawn and Nick

Sharon said...

Lori - I think we ran into you at the park today (we're from Paducah). I was looking back on my blog and saw a post from you.

Anyway...don't know if you've found the English/Spanish Christian church, but we really enjoyed it today. Drop me a line, if you'd like more info.
Sharon

sharondouthitt@yahoo.com

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Glad to hear that you are having a great time with your son. Love the pics in the previous post.

Our Crazy Life said...

So glad things are going well for you guys!

Lisa and Madeline said...

Can't wait to see pictures of him in the pool! Has he ever been swimming? I'm sure he loved it. As always, can't wait for more adorable pictures!

Hollie said...

Can't wait to see pics of Cohen in the pool! He is so cute. Every picture is just so great. I bet you are excited to get Robby there.

Chad always tells me it is okay to spoil them...his your baby you can do whatever you want! I definitley take advantage of that.