Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Seven Months Old!!!



I can't believe that today Cohen is seven months old! We are hoping we get updated pictures soon -- this is a picture we took back in March. Yes, I put my son in fleece and a hat with 75 degree weather, but only long enough for a brief photo shoot.

The drama with finding an apartment in Antigua continues. We went to Spanish class last night and spent time after class talking with a friend who fostered her daughter in Antigua last summer. She shared that she used the same real estate agency we were using and they were awful! She knew several people who used this company who spent many days without electricity because the owner did not pay the utility bills. She never received her deposit back even though she left her apartment in great condition when she left. Bascially, this company knows that adoptive parents desperately want to be with their children and they can take advantage of them.

So, the search for the perfect apartment (and now a trust-worthy landlord) continues. We still have a few other options we are looking into and I hope we can settle this very soon!

12 comments:

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

How was the drive-in? I'm sorry you're having a hard time apartment hunting. But I think it's good you found out about the agency now before you made a serious commitment! Cohen is, as usual, adorable!!!

Bekah said...

That picture is ADORABLE. I'm sure he is used to being dressed for 40 degree weather even when it's 80 degrees! :) I hope and pray this apartment hunt ends soon!

Andrea said...

Super cute-love the hat. He's just gorgeous. I keep forgetting he's a few weeks younger than K.

Good luck on the apartment search. It's hard enough finding a good apartment in the same CITY, let alone a different country. WHEW!

Hollie said...

I really hate this whole apartment thing for you. I hope it works out very soon. I want you to be able to get there and be with Cohen. He looks so cute in that hat!

Our Crazy Life said...

Hope you find a great apartment soon. I know you really want to get down there.

Lisa and Madeline said...

Oh my, I'm sorry to hear that the search is that hard. I hope you find a good landlord and a nice place to spend time with Cohen. Not soon enough you will be home here in Louisville with your adorable son looking back at all this. My wish is that you would get news ASAP and not have to get an apartment. Maddie and I are praying every night!

Alleen said...

I hope you find someone reliable.

He's adorable in that picture! Hey, the FMs bundle them up practically that much anyway, so he was probably used to it :-)

Karen D. said...

Happy 7 Month B-day, Cohen!!!

Lori said...

Hoping and praying that you find that perfect place and landlord!

Lori said...

Oops forgot - happy 7 months Mr. C!!!

LouLou said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet boy! Lori, he is just precious. You know what I say about where to stay: WITH ME!

Natalie said...

Happy 7 months Cohen!

Yeah...I wouldn't worry about all the clothing...I'm sure he's used to it ;)

Good luck with your apartment search. I hope you find something very soon so you can get on with the rest of your planning!