Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Heading to the drive-in...

For the past two weeks I have been a nightmare to live with! Or talk to on the phone -- just ask my mom. Once again I *think* we have an apartment, but the real estate office has to confirm this with the owner of the loft on Monday. So, please cross your fingers that this one really does work out!

Since I have been so "lovely" for the past few weeks, Robby and I decided to just have some fun today. We played cornhole in the backyard... Does everyone know what that is or is it just a Kentucky game? Robby of course killed me every game, but it was still fun. I was just glad when I didn't nail one of the puppies with the bean bags!

Then we decided to go to a drive-in movie tonight. This will only be my third time going to a drive-in, so I am excited about our date night. We're going to see Pirates and then Wild Hogs. When we heard Wild Hogs was playing too we invited his parents to come along -- they have a motorcycle and we all think it is great when they wear their chaps. (Bette, should I post a picture?)

Now, one of the main reasons I started posting this afternoon: You've got to read this post I just read on Michelle's blog. She is currently fostering her little girl in Antigua and she has been so great about answering my many questions. Her latest post is about "Training to Foster" and it cracked me up!

4 comments:

Bekah said...

I love the drive in...man it's probably been 10 years since I have gone. So fun! Praying you hear word soon that you have a place to stay in Guatemala!

Alleen said...

The only time I remember going to the drive-in was with my parents to see Jaws in 1978... Yeah, brilliant idea considering how much time we spent at the beach....

Have fun!!!!!!

Crystal said...

Hey you!!! I am catching up here!!! I am so excited for you and your mystery envelope!!! I can't wait to see your plans!!! Your baby boy is so so so so so beautiful!!! You guys brought back so many memories --I have not been to the drive in since I was a kid!!! How fun!!! hugs to you Lori!!!! :O)

The Carrs said...

Does Louisville have a drive in? I had no idea!