Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's so hard to concentrate on work!!!

I have a great job and I love what I do, but it is so hard for me to concentrate on working right now! I want to finalize our travel plans, but that is easier said than done. Yesterday I was able to "chat" back and forth with someone in Antigua working at the real estate office. After 50 minutes of chatting, I still did not have confirmed reservations. After our chat session, I received a phone call from the real estate office. She took more information, but said that the owner of the apartment would be out of town until Friday, so she couldn't confirm it until then.

Even though we do not have definite plans at the moment, I feel so much calmer. I know that very soon I will be with Cohen. That's all I need to know. I don't care about bugs, no A/C, or small quarters (don't tell Robby, he might get ideas about another camping trip). All I care about is holding that beautiful boy!



Wondering about the somewhat scary painting in this picture? It was Cohen's favorite painting at La Casa Grande! He loved it and couldn't stop staring at it, so of course we had to take his picture next to it! Think we could fit one that size on the plane home?

6 comments:

Hollie said...

I'm crossing my fingers that you get your confirmation very soon. All the worrying will definitely be worth it when you get there and can be with Cohen 24/7!

LouLou said...

Girl, I wish you would just stay with me. I'm not staying at La Casa....new plans! Email me!!!

Bekah said...

I am so excited for you! I can't imagine what a relief it is to know that you will be with Cohen soon! Praying for wisdom in all the details that have to be sorted out before you travel!

Alleen said...

I hope you get to firm up your plans soon! You're so close......

Natalie said...

This is so exciting! I am just so happy for you. What a wonderful experience this will be! Hope you get all your plans worked out so you can get to work packing!

Kerry said...

It will all work out and you will find the right place. I hate to tell you this, but you won't be able to concentrate on anything else in your life for a long time. The only thing that will matter to you is that baby boy!