Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

We're in PGN!!!

Just got an update from our agency and we are officially in PGN! I am excited and nervous at the same time. Excited since this means we are one step closer to bringing Cohen home. Nervous because I have heard all the horror stories about PGN. Right now we are just praying for a miracle that our case will move through quickly without any delays.

And of course I cannot post without showing off our precious boy. These swimming trunks were given to us from a friend and I just had to see Cohen in them before he outgrew them. Thank goodness he is a patient baby. He let his mommy play dress-up with him a lot while we were with him.

12 comments:

Hunter said...

congrats on the good news! not much longer and you will have cohen home forever!! are you going down to foster??

love ya!

LouLou said...

Have you decided if you are heading down to GC? I am going May 21 and Nat is coming June 3. Come on down and join the party!

Great news on PGN!

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Hooray! This is fantastic news! We'll be praying...

Alleen said...

Yeah!!!! It's a necessary evil, unfortunately, so it's good you are IN!

Julie said...

So excited to hear the great news! Viewing your blog will help us through this process and give us hope that eventually it will happen!! Hang in there!!
Julie

Natalie said...

YES!!!!! This is great news! One more very important step to getting that gorgeous little guy home! Praying for you to whiz through without any problems.

Our Crazy Life said...

Yea! Great news!! So excited for you. We will pray you move through quickly.

candy said...

this is so exciting! we'll be praying for you!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Congrats on PGN. I am praying that you will sail through. He is so adorable and looks so happy.

Lisa and Madeline said...

hought I had posted here the other day when I say the news. My computer at home is a so old. Anyhow, I screamed "horray" when I say the titale, "Were in PGN". What such great news. Let's hope its a fast process. Those swimming trunks are so cute on him that it would be nice to get him home to still waer them. Can't wait for the next update:)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I hope you speed through as well. We've been in for 8 weeks--it is stressful but at least it's the homestretch!

Donna, waiting for Ava

jajbs said...

I just found your blog through Natalie's. Your baby is precious! I will add you to my prayers for a fast out of PGN.


Amanda