Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Shopping for Cohen

Yesterday our niece Katelyn celebrated her ninth birthday with her friends. She had a spa theme and so I helped out with manicures and pedicures. After their "spa treaments" we took the girls shopping. While Limited Too, Claire's, and Build-a-Bear were fun, I had the most fun at the clearance rack at Strasburg... I got Cohen's Christmas outfit for $12.97! I get so excited when I picture him sitting in front of our Christmas tree this year!



Someone asked me this weekend if the waiting was getting easier since we are getting closer to bringing Cohen home. I guess you would think that since each day brings us just a little bit closer to the day when Cohen is finally with us for good, it would get easier... but it doesn't. The uncertainty of WHEN is starting to drive me crazy. The fact that tomorrow he will be six months and not here is very difficult for me. I just don't know how much longer I can go through each day smiling and pretending like I am fine.

I shouldn't complain ... I am very thankful that we were able to spend time with Cohen. I treasure every picture that we took and every moment that we were able to share together. I know that God is working to bring our family together. This little guy is what keeps me going each day.



10 comments:

Bekah said...

Oh he is so sweet! That little Christmas outfit is precious. I wish the waiting got easier...but how could it?! Praying Cohen home!

Our Crazy Life said...

That is the cutest outfit ever! I can't wait to see that family pic on your Christmas card!

Lisa and Madeline said...

Cute as ever. I love that outfit and can't wait to see him in it. I just love that blanket also.. so cute. I hope you get some good news very soon.

Natalie said...

Can't wait to see him in his darling Christmas outfit! I'll continue to prayer for you guys.

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Cute, cute! I will be so excited to see the Wheeler's Christmas pics! I'm praying today that God will cover you with his peace and comfort.

Karen D. said...

I love the outfit! I too wish that the waiting could be easier but....

I am praying for you and Cohen!

Katie said...

CUTE !! LOVE him in the yellow !!

LouLou said...

Love the outfit, and I love Strausberg! I just bought AP another dress, like she needed one. Shopping is therapy for me....it's the only thing I can do for you after I pray! Shop on....

Kim said...

I haven't had the guts to walk into Strausbergs!! Love the outfit. I pray that Cohen is home soon!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That outfit is too cute. Can't wait to see him it. He is so adorable.