Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Monday, April 23, 2007

A few more pictures...

from our trip to visit Cohen. I really hope we get updated pictures this week. Can't wait to see how much he has changed since we were with him. We were showing a friend from our Spanish class (who has two precious little ones from Guatemala) some pictures of Cohen and talking about how it looked like his head had been shaved in some pictures. She said that many people in Guatemala do shave their babies' heads, so that their hair will come in thicker. Don't worry, Cohen. If they shave your head again, Mommy just has a really good excuse to go shopping for more cute hats!

Trying to stay busy and accomplish things that may be difficult once Cohen comes home. This week I am going to be talking with the pediatrician we plan on seeing, working on a little make-over for the guest bathroom, and spending a little time doing some yard work (anyone who knows me well is laughing at that last one... Emily Carr, I really need your help!)


Hola! Just hanging out in GC enjoying the warm weather.


My mommy loves this little grin.


Now be sure to tell Nana how much I love the quilt she made for me.


Let me get this straight, Dad. When I come home, you're going to take me rock climbing? I can't even walk yet!

6 comments:

Alleen said...

I sure hope you get an update soon!

And boy was I terrible at doing all those things before getting the baby home. Regretting it now!!

Kim said...

Hope you get updated pictures soon!!! Good luck on your projects. I also had high hopes - but didn't get much of it done. :)

Hey - let me know if you want to lunch again sometime!!

Natalie said...

Hope you get an update soon! Can't wait to see those new pics of Cohen.

Our Crazy Life said...

He's such a little cutie!

Lisa and Madeline said...

What cute pictures! He sure is a handsome little boy. I hope you get an update soon! Your always in my thoughts.

The Carrs said...

What are you talking about yard work? Your yard looks good to me. Let me know if you need some help!