Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Obsessing about the nursery...

I am so not a perfectionist. Usually I like to think about the "big picture" and I don't worry too much about details. Which is why it is not like me to be this obsessed about Cohen's room. I think I feel like his room is one of the only things I actually have control of right now so I want it to be perfect.

Things have been coming together with his room... Robby painted and installed extra shelves in the closet. We both loved the furniture this time -- remember how we hated the original furniture and sent it back? But I still can't make up my mind on how to hang Cohen's quilt. So please vote for your favorite...


Curtain rod with nickel clips


Wooden shelf


Wire with clips (not sure if this would be strong enough)

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Will you show a picture of your furniture? I'm trying to decide between the curtain rod and clips and the shelf. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Bekah said...

I personally like the shelf...it is a beautiful piece and it would look so cute to have little things sitting on top with the quilt hanging below. Whatever you do will be beautiful!

Our Crazy Life said...

I vote for the shelf...then you have some extra room for stuff on top. Can't wait to see the finished room!

Hollie said...

I really like the shelf. I think that would be so cute.

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

You're like me - I worried, worried, worried over the nursery! It drove Kevin crazy! I vote for the shelf. I think it would be something useful you could use for years to come. Plus, I think it will look great with your furniture (if I remember what it looks like correctly!).

The Carrs said...

Ditto the shelf and Michael never got into the nursery as much as I did. He just wanted to make sure it didn't seem girly in any way!

Lisa and Madeline said...

I have a shelf for Maddie I got when I worked for WS and got my PB discount and I love it. I vote for the shelf. You will love it as he grows and its great to put things on and display-as he gets older--toys, etc. Can't wait to see the room at bunco!

LouLou said...

My vote is for the shelf! I have a couple of those shelves in AP's room and they are so cute with stuff on them!

Alleen said...

The shelf!