Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Friday, April 20, 2007

Still no news?



Here we are at the end of yet another week and still no news. I checked in with our agency earlier and our case worker assured me that she would pass on any news or information the minute she received it. I can't help but think, "How hard is it to let us know if our case is even in PGN?"

So here I am, wishing it were Monday morning already so that the world of adoption craziness can begin again. I'd be a complete mess if it weren't for your kind words and e-mails. Thank you for keeping Cohen in your prayers! We've just got to get that sweet baby boy home!!!!

8 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Looks like he wants news to. Hoping and praying that you hear something really soon.

Natalie said...

I agree...we need to get that sweet baby boy home!

You can always call PGN and find out if you've been submitted.

LouLou said...

I pray that your little man is in and OUT soon!

Kim said...

We didn't find out that we were in PGN until about 3 weeks after we were submitted. It drove me nuts to not know that we were in. But - on the other hand, once I found out - we had already been in for quite awhile. I hope you hear something soon!!

Kerry said...

I agree, how hard could it possibly be to say yes, or no???

Katie said...

PGN is sooo hard --- hope you get out soon !!

Tricia said...

PRAYING and hoping that you are IN PGN, my friend! Hang in there! And remember my mantra: Do not confuse waiting with being defeated!

Our Crazy Life said...

We will continue to pray for a fast homecoming! By the way, I showed Carter the video of Cohen laughing and he thought it was hilarious!