Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Together At Last!



There is so much to say that I can't even begin to describe how wonderful the past week has been. First of all, we weren't even planning on taking a visit trip to Guatemala. After we decided we should go and purchased our $1300 plan tickets, we received a $1300 check in the mail due to overpaying our taxes last year. Through this we were able to see more of God's work with Cohen's adoption. He is definitely showing us the power of prayer!

We will always treasure the time that we were able to spend with Cohen in Guatemala. I can't tell you what a precious baby he is! He is so easy-going and happy and simply a joy to be around. We were able to meet his foster mother who is wonderful -- such a relief to know that he is being loved and cared while we can't be there for him.

Thank you for keeping us in your prayers! We are still waiting for pre-approval from the US Embassy and once we get that we will enter PGN. Many of you are asking how much longer -- we have no idea. Some people are in PGN for a few weeks and others get kicked out again and again. There is no rhyme or reason. Just pray that our case is reviewed by a reasonable reviewer who will allow us to exit PGN without any kick-outs so that Cohen can come home as soon as possible.

9 comments:

Natalie said...

So glad you had such a wonderful time and that you made it home safe! I will definitely be keeping you in my prayers!

Now...let's see more pictures of this beautiful boy:)

Bekah said...

Seriously...more pictures! :) Will be praying you get in and out of PGN at miraculous speed! So glad you had an amazing time in Guatemala. I can't wait to go!!!

Our Crazy Life said...

What a beautiful looking family! I can't imagine the feeling you must have had when you saw him for the first time! Can't wait to see more pics.

The Carrs said...

I can't wait to see all of your pictures and hear about baby Cohen. Call me when you're home one afternoon!!

Lisa and Madeline said...

What a beautiful picture of you family. I can't wait to hear about your trip. I am so happy to see the newest post and look forward to hearing so much more. I am so glad you got to go and see him, meet his foster mother, and spend time with him. I am so happy he is such a good baby from what you say. Talk to you very soon!

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Thank you for sharing! You 3 look beautiful together! I love seeing how God is so clearly and wonderfully working in your lives. I can't wait to hear/see more about your trip! I'll keep praying for you.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

What a great family??? God is good and faithful. Now, bring on the pics of that beautiful baby boy.

Mary said...

God is so good! I love that family picture. I'm so glad you had a wonderful visit!

Alleen said...

Oh, what a wonderful sight to see the family together!!!! Gee, you don't look happy or anything!