Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What You've All Been Waiting For...



Just a few minutes after meeting us, Cohen showed us his beautiful smile.



We took this one as he was "talking" to us. He loved having conversations with us and saying "goo." And of course I think his voice is the most wonderful sound I have ever heard!



Happy baby!

We have so many more pictures and videos that we want to share. I'll just post a few at a time to space them out. And then when I run out I guess we will have to go back to Guatemala and see him, huh? :)

9 comments:

Lisa and Madeline said...

What a doll! Great pictures. The anticpation of more pictures is going to kill me. I might just have to drive on over to your house LOL. Just by the few pictures I've seen, you can tell he is a happy baby. I believe God sent him to you both. I'm glad the trip was so good. I look forward to hearing more. Thanks for taking the time on the phone today to tell be about your trip.

Bekah said...

He is so beautiful....what a precious, precious smile! I am glad you have many more to share!

Natalie said...

Gorgeous boy with such a great smile! I cannot wait to see more...hurry....please!!!

And yes, I think that's how it works...once you run out of pictures to post, you go down to GC take more:)

Kim said...

Just beautiful!!! I'm SO glad you guys went down and visited. :)

Our Crazy Life said...

He is just too cute for words!

candy said...

oh lori he's adorable! will and i are just so happy for you guys. i'm reading more to catch up on what's been happening with my long lost neighbor! i think by logging in my name links to my blog if you want to check it out. can't wait to see more photos of your beautiful boy!

candy said...

oops! my blog is marked as private so it doesn't link. i'm at

myunbornjournals.blogspot.com

sorry for the double comment!

Bethany Blake said...

He is adorable and you all look so happy together. I can't wait until you bring him back home. I hope and pray it will be soon.

Love,
Bethany

Bethany Blake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.