Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Having the time of our lives!

Well, we have tried several times to upload some pictures, and it is just not working. We have been able to email pictures, so if you would like to see some, just leave a comment with your email address and we will send them that way.

So much to say, but we want to spend every minute loving on Cohen, so I will make this one short and sweet. Cohen is an absolute doll. He is such a sweet baby and very easy-going. We have been taking pictures and video like crazy -- he scrunches up his eyebrows for most pictures.

We love it here at La Casa Grande. There are several other adoptive families and we all spend time together on the balconies and patios located around the hotel.

It is going to be so hard leaving, but we are so glad we were able to come. We will post pictures when we get home!

10 comments:

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Would love to see a pic of you 3! But I completely understand if you don't have time! I can totally wait until next week... I'm so happy that things are going well and that you are having a good time getting to know each other!
emodette@yahoo.com

Kim said...

I'm SOOOO happy for you!!!! I'd also love to see pictures, but spend more time with your precious boy if you need to - I can wait also!! kimhartz@hotmail.com

Lisa and Madeline said...

Of course I would think anyone would love to see pics, but I know your time is precious. Thanks for the update and enjoy your time there! Can't wait to see all your pictures..

Natalie said...

It is really great to hear that things are going so well!

I can't wait to see pictures, but you enjoy your time with your precious boy! If you do send out a mass email with pics, then that would be great...please include me. I'm not sure if you have my address saved so here it is...jnk_fly@yahoo.com

Have fun!

Jonathan and Whitney Rich said...

Hey! I think I just created a blog by doing this! We can't wait to see him and hear more about your trip! We think about you daily! Love, Whitney and Jonathan
jwruofl@aol.com or whitney.rich@cchmc.org

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I am so glad that you are having a great time. The time down there with our babies is priceless. Enjoy every second. Oh, I would to see some pics. My e-mail is gindeborah@yahoo.com

Crystal said...

oooh my goodness!!!! I am soo happy for you !!!!!!!!!! I can't wait until you get back --I can't wait to see pics!!!!!!!!!!! ooh I am so so so so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal said...

oooh my e-mail is jeff_nelson186@yahoo.com

Lisa and Madeline said...

Even though I can't wait to see pictures when you get home, I know that means you had to say a goodbye to that precious Cohen. I hope your trip was wonderful and I am looking forward to hearing about everything.

Lisa and Madeline said...

The anticipation for a new update is killing me. I hope you had a safe trip home. Can't wait for the pictures!