Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's a Match!!!!

First of all -- we received the DNA results and it's a match!!!! Whew! Robby was not worried about this, but with international adoption, you never know. So I am so happy to get the great news from our agency today. We will eventually get a picture of Cohen with his birthmother that was taken the day that they took the cheek swabs, but haven't gotten that yet.


We also found out today that Cohen won't go in for his check-up until the 15th, which means we won't get any new pictures until sometime after the 15th. Our adoption worker does not work on Friday's and the following Monday is President's Day, so all I know is we will be getting some soon. (I guess I can stop checking my email every time I walk past the computer, huh?)


I saw the cutest baby things on another Guatemala blog (she found them at cafepress.com and there are so many other cute ones I did not post) and had to show some of my favorites. Of course I think Cohen needs all of these, but I will try not to go too crazy... Let me know what your favorites are!


2 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats on DNA!!!! What a great step to get behind you. I also love the cafepress items. I just stay away since I have no self control. :)

Crystal said...

CONGRATS ON A MATCH!!!! After this step was over it seemed like everything really started moving!!!! Before you know it you will be posting your PGN OUT and I will be shopping for that beautiful baby boy!!!! OOOH I am so happy for you to have this done!!!!! I love the cafepress items so so so darling!!!! xoxoxo