Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Monday, February 12, 2007

Cohen's Quilt


My mom is working on the quilt for Cohen's room. She brought it over on Saturday to show us her progress and we LOVE it! It is going to look so cute in his room!
Yesterday I went to a S t a m p i n ' U p party and ordered some things so that I can make Cohen's adoption announcements. The cards are going to have a pirate's map in the background and say, "Our treasure has finally arrived!" I can't wait to get started on them -- anything to help keep me busy and feeling productive!

6 comments:

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Oh! I love the quilt!!! Where did your mom get the pattern? Caroline absolutely adores dogs - she sees them everywhere and always points them out to us. You have no idea how many pictures, ads, drawings, real dogs, etc. there are. You'll have to post pictures of the announcements when you finish them - they sound adorable! Have fun!

Alleen said...

CUTE!!!!!!! I wish I was creative enough to make things like the announcements. I spent waaaaay too much on ours. But, what the heck.

Kim said...

What a great quilt. I'm also not creative at all!! Can't wait to see the announcements.

Crystal said...

I love this quilt --I can't wait to see the finish product in his room--That is pretty neat you are making your own announcements!!! You go girlie!!!!

Our Crazy Life said...

How stinkin' cute is that quilt! And I LOVE the announcement idea...can't wait to see it.

Lisa and Madeline said...

What a cute quilt. Also, what a great idea on the cards. It was good to see you at the Stampin party. I can't wait to get my goodies also!