Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Cutie Pies at Semillas de Amor

Today we went with my mom to Semillas de Amor for her last quilting class. The kids were sad that this was her last day, but we had a great time with them! I kept the ones who had finished their quilts entertained by letting them take pictures with my camera. They thought that was so much fun and enjoying looking at themselves after taking each picture. They also loved Cohen -- tickling him, holding him, and making him smile. He definitely had the girls wrapped around his finger.

Here's Cohen in the tuk tuk on the way to Semillas. He usually loves the bumpy ride, but today he was a little concerned...


Sweet little ones who came out to tell us hello...


How much do I love Carmen and Sonja!

1 comment:

Maryann Meacham said...

Hi Lori and Robbie,
Patti told me you are talking to the orphanage director about a little girl, Carmen?? How exciting. Maybe this is why God is keeping you there longer-He has another job for you to do! Let me know if I am too old to adopt an older child! (Steve doesn't know I'm asking this!) I'm praying for Patti's safe travel today-Can't wait to talk to her for hours. Love, Maryann