Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Passport...Check!

It was a busy day here, so no new pictures. Below are a few pictures of Cohen playing with our neighbor Isa. She is the sweetest little girl... just look at her dimples! Isa and her mom Megan are the best neighbors. It is so nice having someone else to talk to about the frustrations of Guatemalan adoption and laugh about all the strange things we see in Antigua -- like today we all walked to La Bodegona (the grocery store) together, but there was a huge mob of people holding signs that said "Free Hugs" in Spanish at the entrance of the store, so we kept on walking and went to an ice cream shop instead. :)

Anyway, we took my mom to the airport this morning and she should be getting home late tonight. We are so happy that she was able to come with me to Guatemala. She was such a huge help!

After the airport, we went to get Cohen's passport! Yea! I have to tell you, it is the cutest passport in the world! He sat in the chair by himself and the picture is just priceless. They make the passports while you wait and flash your picture on a large television screen when your passport is ready. How much did I want to cry tears of joy when his sweet little picture flashed on the screen with his full name...Cohen Isaac Wheeler!




8 comments:

Andrea said...

How cute are Isa's dimples??? Oh my goodness!

YEA!! GOOD NEWS on the passport. You will be home before you know it!!

Now, we need new pictures, please!! :) Need more Cohen fix!

Gail said...

Boy, those are big dimples!! Cohen is as cute as ever.
Gail

Natalie said...

Hey! I remember that moment when Bella's little picture popped up on the screen at the immigration office...so surreal. Can you believe that they can get a passport for you within minutes in GC, but here it takes several weeks?!!!! Kinda interesting.

Bekah said...

My heart jumped when you said he was playing with Isa! :) Obviously I know it isn't my Isa but it was fun to pretend for a minute. I've never met another Isa though so that's fun! She is adorable...that smile is precious. And I imagine Cohen's passport was the cutest thing ever. He is SO CUTE!!!

Hollie said...

So glad you are one step closer to coming home! I can only imagine how awesome that was to see Cohen's picture and full name!!

Kimmy said...

What a beautiful baby. I am so happy that things are finally moving along. I love the picture of the happy couple too!

Lisa and Madeline said...

WOW, how close you are to coming home. We missed you at Bunco but know you are almost home. Im so happy I could be a little part of your journey. You and Robby will be amazing parents and I'm so happy your journey to bring that precious Cohen home is almost here. Thanks for all the fantastic posts on your blog. You always capture exactly what you see and do and I love that. Have a wonderful day!

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

What? You didn't want a free hug? ;-) Ice cream sounds much nicer than a free hug! I know you were so happy to get to spend this time with your Mom. How special! Glad you were able to get Cohen's passport!