Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sights from Antigua

Another great day in Antigua! We started our day at the market. There were so many things I wanted to take pictures of (random pigs, a young boy carrying his baby sister in a sling, another little boy with a straw poked in some round fruit) but didn't want to stand out too terribly much. We already get plenty of looks, so I fought the urge to take pictures.

Today was Antigua Day so there was a lot happening in the central park -- live music, clowns on stilts, and lots of booths. There was even a mini-marathon and I was able to get pictures of a few of the kids running.

As much as I try, I just can't capture Antigua in my pictures. As you walk down the street, you see a tuk-tuk (pictured below), a motorcycle, a horse carriage, and a Mercedes. There is such a mixture -- from modern to Mayan.





2 comments:

Our Crazy Life said...

Antigua looks beautiful.

Lisa and Madeline said...

Wow, what an experience trip. I have never been out of the country. Its very interesting to learn about Antigua. Kepp the posts coming. Cohen is as cute as ever!