Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Time for Christmas Pictures

Maybe because I waited so long for my two sweet babies, I have these visions of the perfect Christmas picture in my head. Well, after two different days at the studio I'm just glad to have some pictures with Cohen IN the pictures -- he really liked hiding behind the backdrops. Leah is still at that age where she smiles and lights up when you point a camera in her direction, so it was very hard choosing just a few shots of her. I'm not giving up on the "perfect picture" of the two of them together yet though -- I'm going to start taking pictures of my own as soon as we put our tree up this year!









11 comments:

Kim said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I love them!!! Such cute kids you have. :)

Anonymous said...

OHHH they are soooooo cute!!!!!!!!

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Those are great! I love the one where Cohen is really unhappy! ;-) That's the way parenthood goes, isn't it? Nothing is what we thought it would be...

Our Crazy Life said...

Those are precious!

Karen D. said...

Lori,
I had to run to Abbie's closet! She has a dress very similiar to Leah's that she will be wearing in her Christmas pics the Sat after Thanksgiving!

The pics are great!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Karen

Lisa and Madeline said...

OMG, there are sooooooo darn cute. The pictures are really good, and you are right, Leah does smile the whole time. The first one of the 2 of them is really good though. Both have great smiles.

You should see the new line of girls at gymboree. Such cute colors. I am sure you have seen it. The scotty dog dress looks great on her and I love Cohen in the plaid.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving...
Love Lisa & Madeline

Spears said...

Didn't I tell you it's WORK to get good pictures with 2 kids :) These are so good, and both of them are adorable in their outfits. We just HAVE to get pictures of Leah and Grace in their matching Strasburg dresses!!!!!

Hunter said...

cute pix! it's hard enough for me to get one with just one child...can't imagine with 2 kiddos! we will try to get a decent one but not sure taylor will cooperate! he seems to run from the camera these days!

Robyn said...

How beautiful!! I can't believe how much Leah has grown since I last saw her. They grow up too fast!!

candy said...

let me know when the tree's up and i'll come give it a shot. the ones you have are pretty darn cute though!

Daphne said...

SOOOOO cute!!!