Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Friday, November 14, 2008

FFF - Kisses!


I have been following Sarah's blog forever and yet this is my first Favorite Foto Friday. Since I rarely have the time, motivation, or energy for posting pictures these days I thought this would be a good way to make sure I post pictures at least once each week. And I love the theme of this week's FFF -- Kisses! I don't have any pictures of us kissing Leah yet (horrible, I know) so I am sharing one of my favorites from our time in Antigua. We were standing in the little courtyard area of our apartment and my mom took the picture from the living room. Such great memories!

9 comments:

Kim said...

It was so good to see you guys last night. :)

Lisa and Madeline said...

YEAH. Welcome to FFF. Its fun. Cohen looks so little in that picture. My how they grow.

I have been bad about blogging lately b/c I got addicted to Facebook. It was always good to run into you. I am sure you got your receipt I mailed you. Sorry for the booboo that night.

See you soon.
Lisa

Hannah said...

such a cute picture!! Are you guys near Louisville?? I keep trying to get to the LFC get together but each time one of us has been sick, busy or gotten lost (duh!)

Hannah

Hunter said...

love the pix! i'll be sure to check in on fridays or the weekends now!! i've been a bad blogger and need to add halloween pix before christmas rolls around!!

love ya!
hunter

Sarah said...

LOVE that picture! So sweet... and such a beautiful family!! You better get a picture of Leah like that too! LOL! Girls keep track of that sort of stuff!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww how cute!!!!

Robyn said...

How sweet!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture!

Jill said...

Lori, What a cute picture! I'm sorry we didn't make it to the fundraiser, hopefully we can make it to one soon. Jill