Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We survived the wind...

On Sunday we were hit with a huge wind storm. We didn't actually realize how bad it was at the time -- we were on our way downtown to meet some friends for a cruise on the Belle of Louisville. We didn't get far before we saw some trees down and turned around. Robby's first thought: "Maybe I can go mountain biking instead." My reply: "Yeah, I'm sure that's much safer than a boat ride. Great idea!" We ended up spending our afternoon at home and luckily we didn't lose power like so many in Louisville.

Cohen's new playset survived the storm and he has been enjoying it ever since. Every time he catches a glimpse of it from a window he starts shouting, "Playground! Playground!"


Everyone has been trying to figure out who Leah looks like. Isn't that always the question with new babies. Well, at first we thought she was going to look exactly like Robby -- their hospital pictures were identical. But now we're not so sure. So today my aunt Maryann said, "I think she looks like me!" We all laughed, but sure enough when she brought out one of her baby pictures they really do look alike.


Here's us trying to get a family shot by setting the timer on the camera. :)



Mommy's Happy Girl!

1 comment:

Lisa and Madeline said...

My goodness! I really do not know who she looks like. I think just a very good mix of both of you. She is a doll.

Cohen looks like he loves his Playground! My nephews have the same exact one and love it. They bought it when my oldest nephew, who will be 8 soon, was 3 years old. So much fun. I love the pic of him coming out of the tunnel.

Well I still do not have power as of today, Friday. I feel so behind. I have been staying with my parents. I hope to see power soon. Madeline went back to school and her and one little boy in her class were the only 2 without power. She said "It's not fair mommy".

It has been good to run into lately. Hope everyone is well. Tell everyone HI for me.

lv,Lisa & Madeline