Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pictures from the Zoo

Well, it has been well over a week since we actually went to the zoo, but these pictures are just too cute not to post. Cohen and I met Sarah, Caleb, and sweet little Grace at the zoo on one of those really warm days right before we got a ton of snow. This was the first time Cohen really noticed the animals. He got so excited and pointed in amazement. He loved the elephants, camels, giraffes, but overall I think the highlight of his day was hanging out in the back of a minivan(not mine -- Sarah's, which I am still giving her a hard time about) eating goldfish with Caleb.






Today we spent so much time at my doctor's office that Cohen made friends with just about everyone in the waiting room. Dr. Brown was delivering a baby and after waiting to see her we had to go to the lab for my diabetes test. As I was drinking the orange drink for the test, Cohen was alternating between saying, "Ju...ju" and holding his mouth wide open. He finally gave up and started mingling with the other patients waiting. One man showed him a picture of his dog on his cell phone. When Cohen said "dog" another lady pulled out her camera and began showing off pictures of her dog. Cohen continued to make friends with every new person that came in the waiting room until we were finally ready to go home.

Baby Girl still seems to be doing well. We didn't get an ultrasound today, but will go back in two weeks for one. It is hard to believe that her due date is exactly three months from today! We haven't even started getting her room together, so we will be getting busy with that very soon. Robby's sister is letting us use their crib and changing table and we plan on using a dresser that my granddaddy made for me in her room as well. The fun part is going to be picking out colors and putting it all together!

6 comments:

Lisa and Madeline said...

Cohen is as cute as ever. I was so happy to see all of you last week. Cohen is going to be the best big brother ever.

I cannot believe its only 3 months away until baby girls arrival. I am so happy for you and your growing family.

It will be nice to start heading to the zoo and outside more often. I am sure ready for Spring weather.

Kim said...

I should have taken Alex yesterday - but we will be going soon. It looks like you guys had a great time. 3 months until baby girl, huh!? Wow - it will be here before you know it.

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Thanks for the pictures! I love seeing Cohen and Caleb and Grace! Looks like Cohen will be a very patient big brother! Those months are going to fly by... Glad things are going well.

Our Crazy Life said...

Glad to hear everything is going well.

Hunter said...

cohen is such a cutie! can't believe your little girl will be here in about 3 months! have you thought about names yet?? cohen will have an exciting summer!! are you all going to guatoberfest? we might!!

love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.