Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Good-bye, Guatemala...

We are so ready to bring Cohen home to meet our family and friends... Everyone has been waiting for him for so long! While we are anxious to go home, there are many things we will miss about Guatemala -- the laid back atmosphere, the perfect temperatures, the amazing views, and the adorable children! On Sunday we went for one last walk in the park in Antigua and were able to take a few pictures of these little girls washing up in one of the fountains.


Yesterday we survived the Embassy appointment. You know, nothing in this process has been easy, so I don't know what I expected at the Embassy. But our interpeter was with us and she made sure everything went smoothly. She is going to pick up Cohen's visa this afternoon and bring it to our hotel. The hardest part of Embassy Day was waking up so early, so Robby and Cohen took a nice, long nap when we got back to the hotel.


I don't know how, but we have managed to accumulate so much STUFF these past two months. Today we are going to see if we can make it all fit in our suitcases... Wish us luck! I can't believe we are finally coming home tomorrow! This time tomorrow we will be in the plane on our way to Atlanta. When Cohen's feet touch the ground there he will be a US citizen!

10 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I am so happy for you!!! Can't wait to see homecoming pictures.

Andrea said...

What an incredibly sweet picture of Cohen and Robby. Traveling Mercies to you all, and I can't wait to see homecoming pictures!!

Courtney said...

Congrats.... Welcome Home. I am anxious to see your homecoming pictures. Finally, You are home.
Home Sweet Home !!!! Courtney

The Davis Family said...

How sweet are your two men sleeping. Hope that your travels go well and we will see you at the airport tonight. I can't wait to see all three of you.

Hollie said...

I am so happy that you are coming home! I hope your trip goes smoothly. Can't wait to see you!

Our Crazy Life said...

Yea! I'm so excited for you guys! I know you'll be glad to get back to your own home.

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

How exciting! I know you will be so happy to be home - especially with Cohen! I'll be praying for travel mercies for you 3. I can't wait to see pictures!

Bekah said...

Sweet, sweet picture of Robby and Cohen. So glad you are on your way home.

LouLou said...

I absolutely CANNOT wait to see the pics of you bringing Cohen home! I have chill bumps right now just thinking about it!!!!

Lisa and Madeline said...

I can;t believe the day is finally here. Now I'm counting down the hours. I can just see you now- you will get off the plane in Atlanta...walk down the ramp, and put Cohens feet on the ground...

I just love the picture of your sleeping boys. How sweet is that. I am so happy for you both and hope to see you tonight in the airport!