Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

We're Leaving on a Jet Plane!


On March 19th we will be heading south to Guatemala to visit Cohen for a week. We still have many months before his adoption will be finalized, but by visiting him now he will become a U.S. citizen as soon as we bring him home. We are so anxious to hold him and spend time with him and feel so blessed to be able to take this trip.


We also received an update on our little man today. The pictures are a little blurry, but you can still see how cute he is! He is up to 14 pounds -- Robby says 12 of those pounds are in his cheeks! :)

I am basically running around like a crazy person because of the excitement. Guatemama's who have taken a visit trip, please tell me what I need to be taking down there. And for all of you Mommies, any advice about keeping a 4-month-old happy will be greatly appreciated!

10 comments:

mommas1angels said...

What a little cutie. I am so gald that you all get to go see him. Take along all the love from the family with you as well!!!! and take lots of pictures!

Kim said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Call me sometime. I have lots of ideas. :)

Natalie said...

Holy cow...you are going to Guatemala in less than two weeks?! I'd be happy to share some advice, especially since our babies are the same age. Send me an email if you'd like: jnk_fly@yahoo.com

Cohen looks darling! Can't wait to see all of the pictures from your trip!

Bekah said...

Oh wow...congratulations on making the trip. We can't wait to go visit in April...wish I had some advice but I've never been. Excited to learn from your trip though!

Our Crazy Life said...

That's so exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return.

Lisa and Madeline said...

WOW, What a great day! I signed on to check your blog and surprise, an awesome update! He is a doll, a handsome one of course. I am so happy you get to go and see him. Its such good news. Take tons of pictures! I am looking forward to Bunco so you can give us all the details your your upcoming trip. I am so excited for you both:)

The Carrs said...

I was wondering if you had heard anything yet. Have a great time on your trip and he does have those cute chubby cheeks you just want to pinch!!

Alleen said...

Awesome you are going to visit!! Looks like you have offers of people to help you out with what to bring. If you need more help, email me alleensantana@yahoo.com

Kerry said...

How exciting! Anything you could possibly need you can get there so don't stress out too much about what to bring. Just bring LOTS of love!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Have fun!!! I can't wait to see pictures of him in your arms.