Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Big Thank You!


A big thank you to my doctor for passing on her little boy's adorable clothes! (Don't I have the BEST doctor?!) She gave us a huge box and bag full of things I can't wait to see Cohen in.




I love these swimming trunks and think they will be perfect for Cohen's first trip to the beach!


Nothing cuter than a little boy in overalls. And look at these shoes!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Those cute clothes are from your DOCTOR?! How awesome! That is really sweet. Those clothes will look great on Cohen!

Alleen said...

Awwww, that's just great!

You're going to LOVE those shoes! It's the only kind that I can keep on Gabriella's feet. I've given up on any other kind. I just keep buying different colors of those.

Kim said...

Love the clothes. (the overalls are cute!!)

Our Crazy Life said...

Wow, you really do have a great doctor! Usually all they give you is a bill. haha

Crystal said...

OOOH I am loving those shoes!!! That was really so sweet of your doctor!!! I can't wait to see them on your sweet baby boy!!! hugs to you!!!!