Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Friday, January 19, 2007

¡Todavía no tenemos ninguna noticia!

We still have no news! I have been trying so hard to be patient, but I am about to go crazy! As far as we know we have not even made it in Family Court yet. I was really hoping to be out of Family Court by now. Maybe we will get a really good update on Monday...

Please continue to keep us in your prayers. We are praying for Cohen to remain healthy and happy, for his birthmother to have a sense of peace about her decision, and for our case to move quickly through the necessary courts without complications.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Waiting is SO hard! This process teaches us patience, but MAN it's a hard lesson to learn :) Hang in there- I hope you hear something SOON!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

The wait is so unfair and hard. I will keep you in my prayer.

Crystal said...

hey you --I am trying to catch up!!! Praying for you to hear some news soon--hopefuly by the time I am at the top of these posts you would have!!!! hugs!!!!