Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy Birthday, Robby!


This is actually a picture of Robby on his birthday last year. (I had the great idea of putting candles in the lasagne -- notice how quickly they melt!!!) I had to work late tonight, so no home-cooked meal this year. For those of you who know about "Wheeler Birthday Parties" -- don't worry, we will be celebrating next Friday. Happy Birthday, Robby!!!!

4 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Hey, E-mail me at gindeborah@yahoo.com I have went private on my blog and would like to invite you.

Natalie said...

Hi! Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy...he is gorgeous!

Your last post (the article about the birth mother) literally put me in tears. This is such a humbling thing to think about. Our baby's birth mom will be going in tomorrow for the DNA test and SW interview, so this really hit home.

I'll keep checking back to see how your progress is going...good luck!

Crystal said...

Just checking on you!!! I hope all is well!!!

Lisa and Madeline said...

Happy Birthday Robby!