Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Sweetest Kisses


Cohen continues to amaze us with how fast he is learning! Now he gives me a big, wet kiss when I say, "Give Mommy a kiss." I just can't get enough of them!!!


In our kitchen there are two sinks. We use one for dishes and one as Cohen's bathtub. We can't walk past "his sink" without him leaning toward it and wanting to get in. He is definitely going to be a little fish!

What's going on at home? We tried to watch the news last night, but with our limited Spanish we didn't have much of a clue. We rarely turn the t.v. on -- the main channel that is in English plays reruns of the Gilmore Girls and the OC pretty much all the time. One morning we caught Go, Diego Go! in Spanish and Cohen really enjoyed that. Still no word from the attorney's office. We pray that we will be able to go home soon!

6 comments:

Alleen said...

That first picture is PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty out of touch with the news and I am here in the states....

Kim said...

Not much is going on here. It's been hot - the governor called the legislature back into session and the D's and R's starting fighting (ok what's new) and now they are in a "cooling off period" until the 30th. (ok that's only exciting in my house)

The UofL vs UK football game is going to be televised on ESPN Classic.... :) I'm sure you were worried about that one!!

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Great family picture! I'm so jealous - we still can't get Caroline to physically kiss us! Just air kisses for us... I'm a news flunkie. Sorry I can't help there!

Gail said...

I watch the news all the time. Nothing new is happening. Oh wait. Ladybird Johnson died at age 94. That's all.
Love the family picture!!
Gail

Hollie said...

I love that picture of the family!! It is so cute. Don't you just love those big wet kisses!

Melinda said...

I am so happy for the two of you! He is soooo cute! I am praying that you will get to bring Cohen home to the states soon! I can't wait to see him in person! You'll have to drop by Liberty once school starts back in session so we can all see him and oh and ah over him! I love reading your blog! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us!