Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Saturday, July 07, 2007



Another great day in Antigua! Saturday is the busiest day at the market, but it is also the day when you get the freshest fruit. So we headed to the market for a little shopping. Cohen got a Guatemalan soccer jersey with matching shorts for about seven dollars. We also got some strawberries, avocados, bananas, blackberries, and tomatoes. The produce was so inexpensive we didn't even have to bargain for it.

Tomorrow we are going to church for the first time since we've been here. Our friends from North Carolina told us about a little church that meets in the upstairs of a cafe. The pastor speaks English and there is also a Spanish translator. It is very casual and I am hoping that Cohen will enjoy it. We were told they sing for the first thirty minutes, so I know he will like that part at least.

No more news from our attorney, but we are planning on calling their office Monday to check in. Hope to be home soon!

5 comments:

Eric and Kristie said...

Lori and Robby,
Congratulations! I recently met someone at the girls swim lessons who is also adopting from Guatemala. She found out friday that she was out of PGN. Her little boy is now 17 months, his name is Abell. It made me think of you all so I thought I'd check in to see how you all were. I am so happy to know you are now holding that sweet little boy of YOURS!!! What a wonderful story, I am so glad that Jenny and Lisa told me about your blog, it brings a smile to read all about it.
Continued Prayers...
Eric, Kristie, Chloe and Kylie Ernspiker..(Semones) :o)

Gail said...

I love the montage!! I couldn't decide on a favorite picture though. Cohen looks great in all of them.
Gail

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Great slideshow! Caroline and I loved watching it! What great memories...

Sarah said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time!! Hey... if you bring home more of those Guatemalan soccer jerseys, I bet you will find many buyers (LOL!!). Buy some in all sizes as you will wish you had them when he gets bigger!!

Give Cohen a big squeeze from all of us!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Lisa and Madeline said...

What a great Montage! You always put together such wonderful pictures. Of course Cohen is an easy model:) (at least it looks like it) I hope you get good news soon. I can't wait to hold him in person- and I know the rest of the family can't wait too!