Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Friday, August 29, 2008

Three Months Already!

Poor Leah, I've already gotten second-child syndrome! Last night Robby was talking to his mom on the phone and she said, "Isn't today the 28th? Leah is three months old!" Three months old and I haven't even sent out birth announcements! (Not going to happen I'm afraid.) So today I made sure that I dressed her in an adorable dress (given to her from Nana) and took some pictures.

Since I might not write this all down in a baby book, here's Leah at three months: She loves sitting in her bouncy chair and smiling at the toys that hang down. She is already such a talker. She says ooh, oh, boo, and goo all with the most beautiful smile on her face. And talk about an easy baby, last night I fed her at 8:30 and put her to bed. She slept until 8:00 this morning! Such an angel! (Does this mean she is going to make up for it during her teenage years?!)





And while Cohen has an equally perfect sleeping schedule, he goes non-stop all day! We are planning on getting him a playset for the backyard for his birthday and I am hoping it turns out the be an EARLY present because we both need it. :) Even though he is very active these days, he still enjoys some quieter activities. He loves puzzles, playdough, and his new Wheels on the Bus book his Aunt Amanda gave him.

8 comments:

Femin Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alleen said...

They are both just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And holy cow... sleeping almost 12 hrs at 3 months old??? Wow....

Anonymous said...

WOW, I can't believe it has been 3 months already!! Leah is such a cutie, and Cohen....well all I can say is lock the doors when he gets older :) Hope all is well with you guys!!

Robyn said...

What cute pics!! They are both adorable!! Happy 3 Month Birthday Leah!!

Robyn

Hunter said...

Leah is just precious! Can't believe she's already 3 mos old! Cohen is handsome as ever....i understand about the activity level. i've got one here that is full force all day....loves to throw and kick anything and everything!! give everyone hugs and kisses from us!!

Karen D. said...

Leah is GORGEOUS!!!! She is going to need Cohen to protect her from all the boys in school!

I love the new blog look!

Happy 3 month B-day, Leah!!!

Love,
Karen

Becca said...

Wow, Lori! I had a lot to catch up on. It has been a while since I've visited your blog. Your children are precious. Love the three months pics of Leah!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Lisa and Madeline said...

I am so glad I have run into you a few times lately and got to see Cohen & Leah in person. They are just the cutest kids ever.

Happy 3 months to Leah. Not long and Cohen will be turning 2!

Hope your having a great weekend.
Lisa