Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Saturday, March 01, 2008

New Pictures!!!

Cohen and I went to Lexington today for a photo shoot with his cousins Hayley and Ethan. This was our first attempt at group pictures and I thought they all did a great job. My sister and I decided we better practice with three kids since we are both expecting and will have five kids altogether pretty soon!





We also have a new picture of our baby girl! I went to the doctor this past Thursday and everything looks fine. My doctor still wants me to have one ultrasound each month until I deliver, which makes us happy. Other good news: less than three more weeks of shots and I will be finished! I know some of you have asked about pictures of me... and that's just not going to happen! :)


We rescheduled Cohen's surgery last month because he was congested, so as long as he is still healthy this Wednesday he will be having the surgery. Please keep him in your prayers. It is a routine procedure, but we are also talking about my baby boy so I can't help but be a little nervous.

9 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE the pics!! He is getting so big!! (and I'm disappointed we aren't seeing pictures of you!!)

Debbie said...

I love the pictures and athe one of your baby girl is precious! They didn't have sonograms like they do now when my older kids were born!! I loave them now. I will be prayinag for Cohen and his surgery!

Debbie

Gail said...

Cohen looks wonderful in the pictures Doesn't look like he needed any practice. The next baby is beautiful too.
Gail

Hunter said...

my how cohen has changed! can you believe it's been almost a year since we met the boys!! time sure flies!! glad you are doing well--keep us posted. lots of prayers for cohen (and you and robby) this week!

Lisa and Madeline said...

Finally, a post. I am so glad to see new pictures and see your doing well. I miss seeing you! Your baby girl looks beautiful and I am sure you do to, even though we get no pic here:)

I wish Cohen the best on his surgery.

The Carrs said...

I hope Cohen's surgery goes well. We'll be thinking of him.

What a sweet little face she has. I got lots of songram pictures with Connor which was so great.

Our Crazy Life said...

Hope everything goes well with Cohen's surgery. I'm sure it will be fine. Love the sonagram pic! Can't wait to see her in person.

Sarah said...

Lori... Cohen is adorable! And your sweet baby girl's face is just amazing!

Praying for his surgery this week!

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Love the pic of that little girl! I was never brave enough for the pregnancy photos either. I'll be keeping y'all in my prayers tomorrow.