Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Card Out Takes...

If you haven't received a Christmas card from us yet, no it hasn't been lost in the mail... I still haven't mailed them! At this point, I am hoping that the cards make it to your mailbox by New Year's. I really hope to drop them off at the post office this afternoon, but my list of things to do is getting a bit ridiculous at this point. :)

Besides being busy like everyone else, things are going great. Cohen continues to make us laugh countless times each day. He really enjoys the colder weather -- the other day we got him out of the car at Target just as the wind started picking up. It took his breath away at first and then he just got the biggest smile on his face. Now each time the wind blows he starts laughing and kicking his legs with excitement.

If I don't post any more before Christmas, we want to wish you all a Merry Christmas! Our present arrived early this year and we are so thankful to be able to celebrate Christmas with Cohen this year.








9 comments:

Our Crazy Life said...

Any of those would make great cards!! I love his jammies.

Alleen said...

There are some good ones in there!!!!

Gabriella does the same thing with wind. She gasps and then giggles.

Courtney said...

oh my gosh... what a dose of cuteness......i love the last picture of his butt. i love it. courtney

jajbs said...

Cute pics!!! He is just adorable! I love the pjs!!

amanda

Lisa and Madeline said...

Cohen is so darn cute. I love to see pictures of him. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas as well. Its amazing its already almost here. I am very happy Cohen made it here to spend Christmas...where he should be, with his family!

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!! Cohen is such a cutie!! Merry Christmas to your family!!

Robyn

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

I love the Christmas card! So cute!!!

Becca said...

I think all of them are adorable!

Happy New Year!

Lori said...

SUPER CUTE!!