Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's Almost Time to Dash for Adoption!

Thank you to all who have already mailed in your registration forms for this year's Dash for Adoption. This year's race is almost here! I plan on calling the t-shirt company this afternoon with the final number of shirts and sizes, so if you haven't let me know about a shirt size please call today.

We are so excited about our second annual event! We have some great prizes from some of our favorite stores and restaurants. And I think the shirts are going to be adorable this year. It should be another great day -- we are expecting a range of people from the runners at Georgetown College, new runners just starting out, and of course my favorite -- moms with strollers! If you live nearby, we hope to see you at Briar Hill Park on November 10th!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Can you send me info about the race? I'd love to participate - with my stroller, of course!