Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Friday, October 19, 2007

Beach Bums

We have been spending the week at St. George Island in Florida and enjoying just being lazy. I haven't even turned my cell phone or the computer on all week and it has been so nice. But I couldn't resist posting just a few pictures from the beach today.

Everyone who meets Cohen comments on how happy and content he is. He really is the happiest baby and he goes with the flow most of the time. Which is why we were so surprised by his reaction to the beach -- he hates it! I don't know if it is the sound of the waves or the way the sand sticks to his feet, but he is not a big fan. This makes his Daddy proud because Robby would choose a trip to the mountains over the beach anytime.


"Walking on the beach isn't so bad..."

"And I enjoy the view when Daddy is holding me..."

"Just don't put me down in the sand!"

8 comments:

Gail said...

Was wondering where you were. Glad you are all having a good time. Thanks for the great pictures.
Gail

Good Golly Gertie said...

That is too sad. Poor little guy. So, I guess you are outvoted now?

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

What a fun vacation! I bet in another year or so Cohen will love digging in the sand! Enjoy the rest of your time away...

Becca said...

Hey guys - love your blog! Looks like (most) everyone is having a good time! It was great meeting you at the zoo - hope to see you again soon!

Our Crazy Life said...

Oh how I long for the beach! Maybe Cohen will warm up to it before you leave.

Alleen said...

awwwwwwwwwww, poor little guy. He wouldn't do so well in this family as we love the beach. thank goodness Gabriella does too!

He'll come around, I'm sure(much to his daddy's chagrin I guess!).

Lisa and Madeline said...

Very Cute. Madeline has never been to the beach and we hope to take her next year. She's wanting to go so much she has even said, let's go to the beach, not Disneyworld -- LOL-- Hope you had a nice vacation! Cohen is as cute as ever. His birthday is almost here!!

Hunter said...

Can't believe Cohen doesn't like the beach!! We're hoping Taylor does because we love to be beach bums and we will be there for some of the holiday season! I agree that the mountains are cool but my vote is for the beach!! I'll go with you anytime!! Only 3 more days until Taylor is with us forever!! lots of love,
hunter and terry