Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Napping!


Yesterday something amazing happened... Cohen took a three hour nap! During a typical day he might take two 45 minute naps and he hardly ever naps longer than one hour. So you can imagine how excited I was when he slept for three hours yesterday! I must admit I did check on him constantly to make sure he was still breathing because that was so unlike him.

He has also been waking up once or twice in the night since we've been home and has trouble going back to sleep. Well, last night he did wake up once but fell back to sleep on his own! I am just thrilled! He has been napping today for almost two hours now, so I am hoping this is going to last.

9 comments:

Hollie said...

Sounds like that is a routine that you will want to keep! I love those 3 hour naps...sometimes I join Spencer!

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

I hope this is a sign that he's settling into a better nap and sleep schedule! That is the sweetest picture...

Katie said...

Awwww....he looks so precious !!!

mommas1angels said...

What a sweet picture. I remember those days oh so well and Jordan took forever to get on a good sleep schedule. Maybe this is a sign that he knows he is home to stay!!!

Sarah said...

Precious little napper!! Wow!!! Three hours?? Hope he repeats that performance more often for you!!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Alleen said...

yeah!!!! nothing better than getting into a good sleep/nap routine.

The Davis Family said...

I love sleeping babies. He looks so sweet. I hope he falls right into this sleep/nap schedule. Be sure that you take some time to enjoy his naps too....like take one yourself:)

Lisa and Madeline said...

What a sweet boy! Maddie would wake up like that in the night and still does sometimes. Sounds like he loves his naps in her new room.-- I also see that sleeper he has on- always makes me smile.

Have a great day.

Robyn said...

What a precious pic!! I'm so glad Cohen is sleeping/napping better. I'm still waiting for the day Gabriella becomes a good sleeper/napper. :)

Robyn