Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Two doctors and two shots!

Poor Cohen... He had quite a day today. We went to the city for his appointment with the Embassy doctor this morning. While we were there we found out that he also needed to visit his regular pediatrician and get two shots. Despite his busy day and combined naps that totaled 25 minutes, he still had smiles for us when we got back to the apartment.

His cold seems to be much better and I am hoping he stays healthy. Our neighbor Isa is just getting over the rotovirus and now little Jake downstairs has it! We are just keeping his hands and toys clean and I guess that is all we can do. But with trips to two different doctor's offices today, I know we will be so lucky if he doesn't catch something!

Here's Cohen in the waiting room for his first appointment... He loved this elephant and we didn't even have to put any coins in.

7 comments:

Kloeppels said...

Cohen is absolutely adorable! It has been such a joy seeing him grow through all of the wonderful pictures day by day. We can't wait to see the Wheelers soon!

Gail said...

I hope he was looking a happy after both those dr. visits.
Gail

Alleen said...

How cute is he in the elephant???? I hope he doesn't catch something. And better yet, that mommy and daddy don't!! I know I always get it 10x worse.

The Davis Family said...

You have the best kiddo ever. He always seems to be so happy. I am sure that having his mommy and daddy there helps keep him that way. He is really getting cuter by the day. Can't wait to love on him.

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Poor baby! It must have been shot day yesterday - Caroline got 3. I'm really glad he's staying healthy (and that you are, too)! He's such a sweetie!

Kim said...

He is just too cute. (and Alex has that same jumper!!) I can't wait until you guys are home!!!

Jami said...

Hi Lori - I was recommended to your blog by Bekah and I have some questions I'd love to ask you about the different orphan ministries you may have seen while in Guatemala. Could you please send me your email address?

My blog is www.hudsonsstory.blogspot.com

Thanks...God bless!! Also - I'm so happy for you that you will be bringing that adorable baby home!!!