Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Just a quick post to let everyone know we are doing great! Robby arrived safely on Friday and Cohen had a great check-up at the doctor´s office... no shots either! Robby brought his laptop with him, but our wireless connection at the apartment is not working, so we are still heading to the internet cafes for internet.

Cohen is loving every minute with his daddy. They are so cute together and I will post pictures tomorrow. Cohen has been a little fussy the past few days because he is getting one of his top teeth. Poor little guy! He is still just as sweet as he can be, even when he doesn´t feel good.

He transitioned smoothly from sleeping with me to sleeping in his own crib. A friend of a friend who lives in Guatemala City is letting us borrow a crib and they brought it yesterday. We´ve got the crib right next to our bed so it is almost like a co-sleeper. I love it! Cohen woke up once last night and I was able to just reach over and help him get back to sleep. (Thank you so much, Holly, for contacting Myriam for us. It was great seeing her again.)

Sorry there are no new pictures today. I promise to post some cute, cute pictures tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Lisa and Madeline said...

I couldn't wait to get to work this morning. My computer isn't working at home and I have to wait to get to work on Mondays to see any updates.
As always, great pictures. I don't think you could ever get a bad pose out of Cohen.
Im glad Robby made it safely! Enjoy your time together. I can't wait to hear a date your coming home.