Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

BRRRRRR!!!!!



For those of you who haven't met our puppies (well, they are three and four, but still puppies to me) here's Boo and Bailey. Boo is the cuddly Maltese and Bailey is our sweet little rescue dog. They are both excited about the snow and have already enjoyed playing in it.

Robby and I signed up to take a Spanish class, which we thought would be helpful when we travel. Our class is a small group made up of adoptive parents with children from Latin America. Our first class is supposed to be tonight, but it may get cancelled because of the weather. Of course Robby is all for braving the roads -- he is ready to see how the new Jeep handles the snow. It could be an interesting night...

5 comments:

Crystal said...

This is so sweet you guys are taking a Spanish class!!! I have been singing a Spanish lullaby to Emma every night and I swear she knows it is in Spanish--she always falls asleep to it --or it could be my singing!!! (I can't sing at all!!!)

Crystal said...

ps--Your furbabies are adorable!!!!

Kim said...

Did you guys have class? Are you taking the class the they talked about on the LFC forum? I thought about it, but with Alex home now, I just couldn't see how I could do it. How crazy is it that they were closing schools yesterday?? :)

Alleen said...

Awww, the pups are adorable!

Hope the weather clears for the class. How cool that it's other adoptive families.

Tricia said...

My Spanglish got MUCH better after a few classes! :) Plus, it has been really fun to learn! Hope you were able to make it to class tonight!