Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Our Weekend

Pretty as a Princess! Happy Birthday, Hayley!

Ethan loved his birthday dirt cake, but was a little concerned about the smoke from the candles.

Saturday evening we met our friends Todd and Bekah for some ice skating in Lexington. It was pretty dark on the rink so the pictures of our jumps and lifts didn't turn out. :)


Todd and Bekah -- such a cute couple!




I had to take this picture of Todd falling down -- he was not a big fan of ice skating.


We had a great weekend, but still couldn't help wishing Cohen was here already to share in the fun... Hoping for some little update this week from our agency. Anything to let us know the adoption is moving in the right direction.

5 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Boy, you look like you had a great weekend. I love the cake in the dump truck. Too cute.


Ginger
www.berali.blogspot.com

Our Crazy Life said...

Gee, too bad everyone couldn't see your triple axle...you're really good at that one.

Mary said...

Hi-

I got your link from Ginger's blog. I just want to let you know that I really liked the idea of a prayer journal. Good luck with your adoption

Mary

Dominick's Mommy said...

Love the dirt cake, that is too cool. I'll definitely have to do one of those for Dominick. Hummm, maybe we can have a beginnning of summer celebration party and do a dirt cake instead of waiting a whole year for the next b-day. Love it!
Lynn

Crystal said...

What a beautiful family you have!! I have always wanted to learn how to ice skate--it looks like you guys had so much fun!!! :o)

ps--I love that dump truck cake--my Caleb would love that!!! What a great idea!!!