Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19uXBvGjd

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!






So sorry about the venting in the last post. Our friends and family have been so wonderful through this whole experience and we let a few little comments bring us down. We are so thankful for all of you! Above are a few photos from Christmas. I loved having our nieces and nephews over to make gingerbread houses. Cohen is going to love playing with his cousins!

We have never been so excited to bring in the New Year before. 2007 means the year that we will finally become parents! 2007 is the year that Cohen will come home to us! 2007 will be a year full of firsts -- Cohen's first steps, first words, and first brithday. We look forward to sharing all of these firsts with you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cohen is a little cutie! Happy New Year! It's going to be a great one as you'll get your little one home forever!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Vent any time!!! Looks like you have a great family.

Alleen said...

Happy New Year. Vent away. It's good therapy!

Crystal said...

You have a beautiful family!!! Please feel free to vent anytime!!! Anytime at all!! That is what we are all here for!!! :o)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Lisa and Madeline said...

I think that your last post was good. Its good for people to know how you feel and how the adoption process happens, as well as emotionally. I am sorry if you have had comments to upset you. When something gets you down, just go and look at that beautiful Cohen and he will cheer you up. 2007 will be great for both of you and I am glad to share in your experience.

Our Crazy Life said...

Just think how exciting it will be next Christmas when Cohen gets to play with all those cousins!!

ps I've posted a couple of comments over the past few days but it published them as anonymous...not sure why. I was logged into my account. Just wanted you to know I've been reading your site. :)

Sarah said...

Your frustrations are well deserved, and you have every right to feel as you do!

Even, I get plenty of nasty, spiteful, unkind comments regularly. And all pretty much look like us, at least they look a lot like each other. Having four kids often gets even strangers upset with me!

Anyway, I've found, for me, it is best to just have a standard answer ready. Then I don't feel so put out. Example, "Why would you have so many children?" so I say, "We feel very blessed to have our family. It's not really that large, just by today's standards."

You already know what they are going to ask, so have your pleasant answer ready.

Although, sometimes, I just go for the outlandish, when I feel the comment is such. Example, "How do you love four children?" Sometimes, I just say "How do you love one?" Of course, I say it sweetly!